Monday, October 28, 2013

My RPG profile

I'm currently running (at home): A 5th ed. D&D campaign set in N. Robin Crossby's Hârn. It began in February 2015 and as of August 2016 we've logged twenty-nine sessions. The PCs are at seventh level. Our campaign log is here.

Tabletop RPGs I'm currently playing (at home) include: An ongoing D&D 5th ed. campaign set in the DM's homebrew world of Aithera.

Tabletop RPGs I'm currently playing (online) include: The (very) occasional FLAILSNAILS game (i.e., mostly D&Dish).

I would especially like to play/run: Dungeon World, Dungeon Crawl Classics, various Savage Worlds settings, Lamentations of the Flame Princess, The One Ring, Empire of the Petal Throne (original 1975 edition), Tunnels & Trolls, Classic Traveller, Encounter Critical, Numenéra.

 but would also try: Pretty much anything.

I live in: Victoria, BC.

2 or 3 well-known RPG products other people made that I like: Moldvay's Basic and the Cook/Marsh Expert sets for D&D; Red and Pleasant Land by Zak S.; The One Ring by Francesco Nepitello

2 or 3 novels I like: Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian; Guy Gavriel Kay, The Last Light of the Sun; Joseph Boyden, The Orenda

2 or 3 movies I like: Lawrence of Arabia; Blade Runner; The New World

Best place to find me on-line: Google+

I will read almost anything on tabletop RPGs if it's: thoughtful and enthusiastic

I really do not want to hear about: edition wars or character "builds"

I think dead orc babies are  largely preventable.

Games I'm in are like the campaign journal entries in this blog.

If you know anything about how to run a good sandbox campaign it'd help me with a project I'm working on.

I talk about RPGs on Google+ under the name Peter C

— from a great idea Zak Smith had.